Time Limit: 1 Week
1. What language is spoken in France?
2. Give a dissertation on the ancient Babylonian Empire with particular emphasis on architecture, literature, law and social condition OR give the first name of Pierre Trudeau.
3. Would you ask William Shakespeare to _________.
(a) build a bridge
(b) sail the ocean
(c) lead an army
(d) WRITE A PLAY
4. What religion is the Pope?
5. Metric conversion. How many feet are in 0.0 meters?
6. What time is it when the big hand is on the 12 and the little hand is on the 5?
7. Early Law. How many commandments was Moses given? (approximately)
8. What are people in America's far north called?
9. Spell: Bush, Carter and Clinton
10. Six kings of England have been called George, the last one being George the Sixth. Name the previous five.
11. Where does rain come from?
(b) a 7-11
(d) the sky
12. Can you explain Einstein's Theory of Relativity?
13. What are coat hangers used for?
14. The Star Spangled Banner is the National Anthem for what country?
15. Explain Le Chateliers Principle of Dynamic Equilibrium OR spell your name in BLOCK LETTERS.
16. Where is the basement in a three story building located?
17. Which part of America produces the most oranges?
(a) New York
18. Advanced math. If you have three apples how many apples do you have?
19. What does NBC (National Broadcasting Corp.) stand for?
20. An exclamation point is:
(a) the sharp end of a lightning rod
(b) the winning argument
(c) a kind of cement mixer
(d) a punctuation mark
*You must answer three or more questions correctly to qualify.